I really, really appreciate it. I feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful community that "gets" it. That said, I've made a decision about this pregnancy and I would request that you respect my decision, even if you don't agree with it.
After a long discussion with M., my RE, and my OB/GYN I will be going forward with the methotrexate tomorrow morning. We all have concluded that it's probably the best step now.
The facts are I only have one tube left. I lost the other to a ectopic pregnancy that ruptured. I can sit and wait it out, but honestly, EVERY day that I do that, I chance the health of my tube. I've been a wreck for the last day and a half, my heart has been racing and I'm questioning ANY twinge I have on my right side.
I'm just heartbroken, but I know that this is what I need to do.