Work was awful. Every day. Computer meltdowns didn't help the matter. Let's just say I was VERY happy to walk out the door today, knowing I don't have to return until Monday.
So much I want to write about, but my mind just wants me to purge it all at once. I think a bulleted post is the answer, so bear with me.
- I really appreciated the support from my last 2 posts. After reading all your comments, I actually called up a girlfriend on Saturday and had a wonderful, enjoyable afternoon/evening catching up with her.
- Completed my first week with a personal trainer. I met with her on Mon. and Wed. Worked out on my own the rest of the week. I'm sore, but feel proud.
- My little sister's husband had a CT scan last week. Monday brought more bad news, as it showed spot(s)! on his lungs. A biopsy was scheduled for later in the week.
- Work sucks. Big time.
- Disappointing weigh in this week. I really expected a loss. Instead I gained .8 pounds.
- Nothing like finding out that your schedule is moving in a big meeting that starts with, "Well, I wanted to let you all know, but, this won't affect anyone but Photogrl..." WTH?
- Cried a lot.
- BIL biopsy cancelled because of where the spots are located. I'm really starting to worry for both of them.
- Went out to dinner with a friend after my weigh in last night, had smothered chicken with cauliflower Au gratin. Easily the best part of my week.
- Miss O. somehow managed to get a comb stuck in her hair. I thought I was going to have to cut it out. When I asked what she was doing to have this happen, she responded innocently, " I was just pretending it was a curling iron." How do you get mad at that?
- I think AF might be knocking at the door...
- Did I mention how bad my work week was?
I'm very happy it's the weekend. I have a cake in the oven, that I'm making for my little cousin, who just turned 19. She requested an octopus cake!?! Hope I can pull it off.
Otherwise, I look forward to catching up with all of you!