Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

3,470 Miles

That's how many miles I've traveled by CAR over the last five days.

3,470 miles.

Two family visits, a wedding, and almost meeting for coffee with one of my favorite bloggers, I'm home.

For 5 days I lived without the Internet, if you don't count me using M.'s blackberry to check email, and survived. Miss O. really traveled well and it was a great time.

BUT my number of unread blogs in my reader proves it.

I have plenty to tell you all, and plenty to catch up on.

My goal for the next two evenings is to try and catch up on the blogs I read, and maybe even craft a post or two of my own.

I've felt so lost!

In the meantime, if anything good, bad, or otherwise important has happened in your life, make sure to leave me a comment, and I'll check on you first.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing important over here, just chugging along but wanted to say I MISS YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad you are back. Sounds like you've had an eventful few days. :)

    Keep plugging along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so glad that you have survived such hectic travelling so well!

    Almost? Like you and Emily were to meet and then did not?

    Now that you are home...I guess it will only take a couple of days for you to get back in groove....take it easy!

    ReplyDelete