Thank goodness for Fragments for Friday!
It's a great way to quickly jot down what's been going on in your life. My friend, Suzy, over at Not a Fertile Myrtle offers you the chance to link up and share your Fragments for Friday.
Here we go...
- On Thanksgiving, I ran my first 5K race. The Gobble Wobble was a ton of fun and I didn't walk once! It was an amazing feeling to cross that finish line!
- This week has be crazy busy, and with the time of year, I know it's only going to get worse. All good things to be busy with, like MOPS, friends, and my Tastefully Simple business but I'm exhausted.
- The twins have kept me on my toes this week. First, they decided to empty my wallet on Wednesday, while I was in the bathroom. It needed done, and boy, were they proud! Lucky for me nothing was lost.
- It's official, I can no longer take a shower, if I'm home alone! Big Boy made his point yesterday, when he pulled down the gate to the kitchen, opened the fridge, removed a dozen eggs, and proceeded to place them in a large glass vase. At least I think that's what happened...I was in the shower!
|At least they weren't all over the floor!|
- If you're looking to get some holiday shopping done, you should head over to Suzy's adoption website. She's holding a Fund Our Family auction and all the proceeds go towards their adoption fund. I donated a yummy item...check it out!
So, what's going on with you?