Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Fragments for Friday

I've been meaning to blog at least 3 times this week, but haven't had a chance to sit down and type it out.

Thank goodness for Fragments for Friday!



It's a great way to quickly jot down what's been going on in your life.  My friend, Suzy, over at Not a Fertile Myrtle offers you the chance to link up and share your Fragments for Friday.

 Here we go...

  • On Thanksgiving, I ran my first 5K race.  The Gobble Wobble was a ton of fun and I didn't walk once!  It was an amazing feeling to cross that finish line!
  • This week has be crazy busy, and with the time of year, I know it's only going to get worse.  All good things to be busy with, like MOPS, friends, and my Tastefully Simple business but I'm exhausted.
  • The twins have kept me on my toes this week.  First, they decided to empty my wallet on Wednesday, while I was in the bathroom.  It needed done, and boy, were they proud! Lucky for me nothing was lost.
  • It's official, I can no longer take a shower, if I'm home alone!  Big Boy made his point yesterday, when he pulled down the gate to the kitchen, opened the fridge, removed a dozen eggs, and proceeded to place them in a large glass vase.  At least I think that's what happened...I was in the shower!
At least they weren't all over the floor!
  • If you're looking to get some holiday shopping done, you should head over to Suzy's adoption website.  She's holding a Fund Our Family auction and all the proceeds go towards their adoption fund.  I donated a yummy item...check it out!
That's all for now.  I know I'm missing some things, but I'm outta time to type!

So, what's going on with you? 



2 comments:

  1. Hooray for your first run!! It is such a sense of accomplishment when you cross that finish line.
    I hear you on not being able to shower with the twins. I do it when they are sleeping or when M can watch them. I think E was three when I was able to shower without her napping or M watching her.
    Trying to recoup after the holidays. We were all sick except Squeakers. Most gifts are put away so I consider that a win.
    It snowed so E is out with the neighborhood kids sledding.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete