Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fives: Staplers


Suzy over at Not A Fertile Myrtle always does the Friday Five. I always want to, but just never find time to do so.


If you want to play along you can leave your answer in the comments or leave a comment with the link to the post on your blog.



Today's Friday Five is about staples:

1. Of all the hundreds of sizes and shapes bread seems to come in, what is your favorite?


I love a good, crusty french baguette...especially paired with soup!



2. What's your favorite thing to eat with rice?


Any kind of stir fry!


But my favorite rice dish is called Georgia's rice. My mom's friend made a rice side dish with mushrooms and french onion soup, then baked it in a casserole. YUM! I could eat a big bowl of just that for dinner.



3. What is your staple color in your wardrobe?


Brown. My wardrobe probably consists of 75% brown...I just like it with my skin and hair color.



4. What was wrapped in the tortilla you most recently ate?


Shredded pork, pinto beans, salsa, sour cream, guacamole....gotta LOVE Chip.otle.



5. How many staplers are there in your house and where are they?


One stapler....it's really tiny and sits in my junk drawer. I'm much more apt to use a paper clip than a stapler anymore.

7 comments:

  1. YAY for your first Friday Five!

    I've never been to Chipotle, I think I need to now.

    Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i totally thought this was Suzy's page at first! :)

    mmm chipotle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love that Georgia Rice recipe, if you ever get an extra few minutes to type it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I want this recipe, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, that recipe sounds yummo! I'm sorry I missed commenting on Miss O's adorable comment. How sweet. I love the things kids say. DD's current 'baby' is her teddy. I can't wait for the day she has a real baby to play with! No Chipotle here in Australia obviously, but that sounds delicious!!! You are often in my thoughts...take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I love french baguettes with dipping oils and spices!
    2. Mmm, chicken curry over rice.
    3. Probably blue. It changes over time; I have a lot of brown now.
    4. Tortillas...maybe a burrito, just beans and cheese, maybe some onions.
    5. We are big fans of the Swingline 747; it will be the only stapler we ever purchase. And ours lives in the box next to where the computer used to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - I also thought this was Suzy's page... I'm late as I always am since I have every other Friday off...

    1. I love garlic bread with lots of garlic butter and parsley..maybe some garlic salt too.
    2. sushi rolled in rice!
    3. brown
    4. nothing, just plain. We ordered some for Miles to nibble while out at a Mexican restaurant and I had some too.
    5. 2 - a big Swingline D has in the office and I have a teeny tiny Swingline in the craft room.

    ReplyDelete