Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Winding Down The Weekend

Welcome ICLW visitors...and anyone else stopping by!

I'm excited that I remembered that ICLW starts today. I'm going to try and redeem myself from last month's pathetic attempt at it. To try and keep myself organized, I'm going to post what blogs I visited and commented on...we'll see how it goes!

Want to know about ICLW? Click here.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It's Sunday.

Already.

How? Why does the weekend seem to fly by, while the work week drags on?

Oh, well. It wasn't like I didn't do anything this weekend. Friday brought the impromptu porch party. Saturday was a college friend's bachelorette party. Today, Sunday, M. and I took Miss O. to an apple fest at a local orchard.

All and all a pretty good weekend. Lots of good times, good food, and good friends.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I wanted to participate in Show and Tell this week. Really, I did.

But EVERY time I tried to upload a picture from Go.ogle's Pic.as.so into blogger, I was kicked off-line.

Any suggestions?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And now, September 21st's ICLW list of mine...

Fertilized
My Hope My Faith My Love
It's Not The End Of The World...
Peachy
I Just Can't Keep My Mouth Shut

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping I can keep up too with ICLW! I agree weekends go too fast and weekdays drag on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from ICLW. I hope you can keep up this month, I was really really bad at it last time, so I'm trying to be better this time!!

    I have troubles uploading pictures into blogger so I just upload them from my computer or from phot.o buck.et if blogger isn't behaving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooof, you are organized, listing the ICLW blogs you visit. I need to be better at that! I am FINALLY updating my blogroll..and putting you on it! Yay!

    ReplyDelete