1. I was a Pre-med major for over 2 years.
2. I love the color brown. For everything. Paint, clothes, makeup, everything.
3. My husband was once an intern at the TV station...that's how we met ;)
4. I completed a sprint triathlon last summer. Loved it!
5. Scrap booking is something I enjoy doing, but rarely find time to do.
6. My friends like to tease me by calling me "Martha"...
7. I made Miss O's 1st birthday cake. It was in the shape of Winnie the Pooh. Unfortunately, I also chopped an onion and had it in the fridge with the cake. It tasted like onions.
8. There is a town called Pleasantville in PA. I grew up there. My cousin still lives there.
9. I have worked in TV news for 11 years.
10. Secondary infertility sucks. I've been trying to have a 2nd child since 2005.
11. Photography is a passion for me.
12. I can make my own chapstick. (See #6)
13. Coffee. I always have a cup in my hand. Enough said.
14. M. and I have traveled to Punta Cana, Mexico, and Jamaica together.
15. I have flown UPS. As in "What can brown do for you?", UPS.
16. Jeans are a staple of my wardrobe.
17. My favorite meal to eat out is breakfast.
18. I can waste hours in a craft store...and have done just that.
19. I miss old friends, and am trying to make 2009 the year I reconnect.
20. My daughter will be 5 in March...how can that be possible?
21. Biggest pet peeve? Liars. Just don't lie to me.
22. I wish my daughter would have met her Grandma Karen. I can only hope to be as wonderful mom as my Mom was to me and my sis!
23. Favorite moment of the day is when I walk in the door, and my daughter comes running to me!
24. I drive a Saturn Vue...it's the first car I ever bought new.
25. My ears are double pierced.
Wanna see what the rest of the class is showing? Click here.