Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hopeful

That's how I feel this month.

Since part of this blog is chronicling my struggle to have child #2, I suppose I should talk about where I am in this cycle. If you don't want to read a lot of TMI, you might want to skip this post ;)

I'm not temping, but observing CM and twinges to kinda of have an idea about where I am. I refuse to temp when we're on a break from medical intervention...gotta save my sanity somehow! Pretty sure that I'm about 4 days past ovulation. I had copious amounts of CM and pulling pain on Sunday into Monday of this week. I was excited that the pulling pain was on my right side! I need to release an egg from the right, to have a chance, since I don't have a tube on the left side. Felt like a nice strong "O", and probably for the first time in months, M. and I managed to do the deed more than once. *turning red*

If I'm not pregnant this cycle, I'm going to have NO problem making that call. Because if feels like everything lined up just right...even the stars.

So, it looks like I'll be testing March 10th.

9 comments:

  1. We are ttc # 3 as well, I hope you get your bfp this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopeful is very good! Hoping with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopeful is very good! Hoping with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for O-pain! I love that through this ttc process I have become more in tune with my body. It's amazing the things we miss when we weren't paying attention.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. well all that sounds just great. exciting. exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good. Hope rules. Hope also kicks your fucking ass, but it's better to have it than not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely and wholeheartedly trust the observation of CM and listening to your body. I've been pregnant 5 times and four of those five times I got pregnant because I knew I was ovulating based on CM and an "ovarian pinching" sensation.

    I am HOPING with you that this is the month! Make sure you doc checks progesterone and puts you on supplements if your levels are below 20 just to be on the safe side WHEN you get that BFP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have to make a different call at the end of this wait! Good luck and I'm glad you're feeling hopeful.

    ReplyDelete