- First of all, Happy Valentine's Day! We aren't doing anything special, but I hope your day is a good one.
- Miss O. has an ear infection. I can't complain, it's her first one in her life and our first round of antibiotics. But she's finally feeling a little better.
- Who prescribes chewable amox.ocillin to a 4 year old!?! It smells awful, I can only imagine how it tastes? Any tricks out there for getting medicine into kids?
- Work sucks. Especially when you have a sick kid at home.
- Can you say guilt? I've run the gamut on that one this week!
- Diet and exercise were so-so this week. I didn't eat awful, but only worked out 2 days so far...I'm hoping to get a workout in today.
- Octomom. Why am I allowing this to bother me so much?
- My eyes are so swollen from crying. Yesterday, was bad. I couldn't stop the tears, no matter how hard I tried.
- Looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going to spend the day with a friend scrapbooking!
That's been my week in a nutshell. Now, I'm off to catch up on all of your lives!