Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF!

The weekend is finally here.

After a week that seemed to go on forever, I'm not expecting any rest this weekend. *sigh*

Saturday is another bridal shower for another college friend. I really thought that ten years removed from school that this part of my life would be over. Instead, I have 2 girlfriends from college getting married on the SAME day in October. I still haven't figured out how to make that work yet. Sunday is a family function with the in-laws. Need I say more?

And Monday starts the vicious cycle all over again.

My g.oogle re.ader is feeling horribly ignored, and I'm behind on ICLW already, and it's only day two. I'm off to catch up and leave some comments!

6 comments:

  1. Here from ICLW.

    Good to know I'm not the only person who is really behind on commenting already.

    Sending you lots of wishes that you get your sticky pregnancy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from ICLW..
    Don't beat yourself up too much, I've had such a hectic week, I forgot all about the start of ICLW! :-(
    Have a great time with the in laws, and no you don't need to say more!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from ICLW. Let me tell you, just saying that you have Sunday with the in-laws is TOTALLY enough. I get that. We normally go there every Sunday for dinner. They went on vacation for 4 weeks. I am happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you survived the weekend with a shower and the in-laws all in the same one.

    I am behind on commenting too and just working my way through trying to get all caught up. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great busy weekend!! there is still time to catch up with ICLW! ha ha, it can be hard sometimes!

    here from ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha...you have week-end with in-laws? I have 6 months of them. But that is ok, we are good for each other. They understand how I operated and they accept it.

    Anyway, I wish you the best on the next cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete