Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Days

"Sign your name, walk over to the table with blue folders, and sit down at the folder with your child's name on it."

And with that, I felt like I was back in school. Parent orientation for Miss O.'s preschool. This is the first year that she will be attending. Overwhelmed? Just a little.

For the next hour, I listened to two very sweet teachers tell me everything I need to know for the school year. When share day is, what is allowed for snacks, and when to bring paper towels and tissues in. In the folder, a ton of paper work, and at least 4 activities that I need to do with Miss O. before school starts on the 8th.

Homework, already? It's preschool!

I don't think I'm ready for this...

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I knew that the amount of homework coming out of public schools was reaching the point of ridiculous, but homework in preschool? I can't even begin to imagine.

    I hope Miss O is very happy with her school arrangement (and mom too)

    ReplyDelete