Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

In Need Of Patience

Patience: Noun
1. the capacity for calmly enduring difficult situations

2. the ability to wait calmly for something to happen without complaining or giving up

::::::::::::::::

I'm quickly realizing that I am not a patient person.

Now, don't get me wrong, when it comes to Miss O, I'm as patient as a mother of a four year old can be. It's the rest of my life that is causing me to be impatient.

M. and I started trying to add to our family in September of 2005. That was 33 months ago, three miscarriages, and an ectopic pregnancy ago. It wasn't supposed to be this hard.

Every month is the same. AF, counting days, taking temps, deciding when I ovulated, and then the dreaded 2 week wait(2WW). The 2WW is the worst. It's when I totally over-analyze every symptom and twitch of my body. Often, I convince myself that YES, I am pregnant...

Obviously, I'm usually wrong about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment