Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Going Crazy

My little sister is getting married.

This Saturday.

M., myself, and Miss O. are ALL in the wedding.


Over the last two days, I have hand-dipped 400 pretzel rods. I still have about 12 dozen cookies to make. There is dough sitting in my fridge waiting to be rolled out, but I am at work. The dresses have been picked up. I still have to find jewelry for myself. On Wednesday, my hair will be colored and cut. Family starts arriving into to town on Thursday. And then the fun really begins.


I have so much to do that my head is spinning...without my mother here, I am not only the sister of the bride, I am filling in as mother of the bride. I remember from my own wedding how quickly the day goes, especially considering how much planning and work goes into getting to the day.

I will be so happy when Saturday is here. At that point, I think I will finally be able to breathe again.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

On a side note, I'm failing miserably at ICLW. I did so well at the beginning of last week.

I'm going to try my best to catch up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment