Over the last few weeks, I've been shocked at people's kindness and how excited they are for this new journey that M., Miss O. and I are on.
Here's a list of some of the awesome things friends & family have done for us...
- A co-worker brought me 3 books to read, plus Season 1, 2, and 3 of Se.x In The Ci.ty
- 2 of my cousins, and an aunt put together an I.kea dresser for the nursery
- Another friend brought me a bunch of magazines to read
- For Memorial Day, my family traveled to my house to picnic with us, and I didn't have to do a thing!
- Another co-worker brought a casserole over which we'll be having for dinner tonight!
- A long time friend held a diapers & wipes shower for us last Sunday, again here at the house. She brought food, hosted, and cleaned everything up!
- My MIL went to Miss O.'s last day of school picnic yesterday, took lots of pictures and brought them over for me to download and enjoy!
- Family held a shower for us in April where everyone was WAY too generous, but it is very appreciated.
- 2 friends picked me up last Wednesday and took me out to dinner...shh! Don't tell the doctor...LOL.
- Numerous people have offered to come clean, cook, do whatever I need.
I am just amazed at the outpouring of love for us. I'm trying to not use everyone right now, as I know I'm going to need much more help once the babies are here!