Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Waiting...

Tomorrow.



I will have an answer by tomorrow afternoon. Either yes or no. At least, I hope so.



I'm not even sure what to wish for. I want to be pregnant. That's been the goal for three years now...but it sure hasn't worked out for the best. The last three years have been full of big ups and huge downs. Excitement and tears...and pain.



Thank you to everyone for the continuation of thoughts, hugs, and prayers. It means so much to me.



::::::::::::::::::::



On a total side note, I'm very excited to be typing this on my first, ever laptop computer. M and I decided to buy our Christmas present early ;)



Add wireless Internet...and I'm like a kid in a candy store. Yay!



Now, I can blog, surf the web, etc. without feeling guilty that I'm ignoring M. Our desktop is in a spare bedroom and I often felt bad when I would take some time and retreat to that room in the evening. If he's watching a football game, I can now sit on the couch next to him...and not be bored!







1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, welcome to Wirelesslaptopland!!!

    Good, good, good luck for tomorrow. I hope you are ok. I hope it goes well.
    XO

    ReplyDelete