Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

No Dairy???

After telling my RE that I was taking a break, I promptly made an acupuncture appointment.

Why?

Why not, was my thought process. I have let this whole infertility thing kinda take over my life. I sure could use the relaxation, if nothing else. She shocked me at the 1st appointment, though. She wants me to cut ALL dairy from my diet. What?

Yes, all dairy. Do you know how hard it is to cut dairy from you diet? You might as well kiss any kind of convenience food goodbye. Did you know that jarred spaghetti sauce has dairy in it?

But I'm willing to try anything at this point...and surprisingly, I'm not missing it that much. Although, I do love cheese...and it's a no-no right now. Strangely, I even feel less hungry. That could be the high 80's to low 90's temps outside to, I suppose.

I wonder how long I can keep this up?

2 comments:

  1. i did TCM for awhile. and honestly, i never felt beter. dairy is an odd thing-esp. milk. what gives? though, i love my dairy. moooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, that means no pizza? I guess may as well give it a try.

    And, hey, regarding your other post: I have to agree with you about your RE talking to you about IVF. Like you say, you've been pregnant several times before but you don't STAY pregnant, so if you were to do IVF, that'll cover CONCEPTION, but how about staying pregnant. It sounds like there's more to your infertility than just conception. Good luck. I'll be following you. I hope the TCM works -- it really helped me: 5 months of acupuncture and progesterone in my fifth month and I got my BFP.

    ReplyDelete