Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Negative.

I didn't get a chance to take a test, but if I had, it would have read "Negative".

On the bright side, I had my first semi-normal length cycle in over 2 years. On the not so bright side, I got my period the day after finding out that another friend was pregnant. M. tried to lift my spirits yesterday, as best he could...and I love him for it. No one else, except anyone who's suffered from IF, could understand the frustration, the despair, the self-loathing that comes with that time of the month.

It was a crazy, busy weekend. I put over 300 miles on my car in two days, and at $4 a gallon, spent some serious funds on gas. One wedding shower and a graduation party later, and I'm exhausted. I'm already looking for next weekend and the week has just begun.

I fell off the No-Dairy wagon this weekend, hard. And I loved every minute of it, just don't tell my acupuncture practitioner. ;) I have, at least since this morning, climbed back up on it.

3 comments:

  1. hey, i tagged you on my blog. why? because i like to harass people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well a negative certainly earns you a leap off the wagon, even if the events did happen in reverse order. so sorry.

    gearing up for number two myself and glad to have found another secondary infertility blog.

    ReplyDelete