Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Unimaginable

I might not post often anymore, but I'll always hold close the friendships blogging has created and never forget the support I have received.  I've been fortunate to meet some of my bloggy friends IRL, in fact just a few weeks ago, I enjoyed breakfast with Andrea from Are You Listening? .  This weekend she shared some unimaginable, tragic news of a friend.
 
Andrea explained, "On Saturday, my friend Jennifer Knepper, lost her 16 month old daughter after a lifelong battle in the NICU.  I will always remember her goofy grin and the joy she gave to her family, and by extension to all of us. 
 
Tonight, from 5-8pm, the Knepper family will be having a memorial service for Ainsley.  During that time, I will not be posting anywhere on the Internet, but instead be honoring her too short life by spending time with my own family and thinking of them.  Bubbles will also be blown to show Ainsley (and her twin sister Evelyn) our love for them. 
 
I encourage anyone who can to honor Ainsley and her family Wednesday evening in a similar fashion. No one should have to lose a child.  Losing two in less than two years is unimaginable.  Hug your loved ones and remember that life is fragile and tomorrow is never a guarantee."
 
My heart is just breaking for this beautiful family.  We'll be blowing bubbles tonight in memory of their beautiful girls, and I encourage you to do the same.
 
If you want to read more about the Knepper family, you can find their blog here
 
If you want to do something else to help them, there are many things in the works. Please email knepperfamilydonations.com for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely been heavy on my mind and heart this week, and have been holding my girls tight. We blew bubbles tonight and posted on FB.

    Wish I were closer to you guys, I would love to meet up with you and Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete