Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day to Day

As I stare at the cursor blinking at me, it never fails, my mind goes blank.

All through the day, every day, I find myself thinking, "I need to blog about that!"

Thinking about, yet finding time to actually sit down and do so, are two very different things.

My days are busy, as you would expect for someone watching over two 21 month old children.

21 months?!

How did that happen?



Pretty Girl and Big Boy are doing great.  They make me laugh everyday and cry, too.  Big Boy is super busy and a climber.  Pretty Girl can be the sweetest little thing, but she has a temper.



I don't ever remember Miss O. throwing fits like Pretty Girl does!  I think M. and I are in trouble...



Speaking of Miss O., she turned 8 in March.  For her birthday, as part of her gift, she unwrapped a big box full of balloons with puzzle pieces attached to them.  After putting the puzzle together, she realized that her "big" gift was a trip to Dis.ney Wo.rld!

We are set to head to the House of Mo.use in just 43 days.

Before we get to relax, we have to get through the rest of the school year, a ballet recital, and the every day hum drums. 

So, that's what's been going on here at Not The Path I Chose for the last few months.

What's up with you?

5 comments:

  1. Seriously! How did they get to be almost TWO?! And Miss O is looking so, so grown up! What a great bday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your kids get so big?!?

    They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to hear from you!!! Isn't it crazy that our kids are almost 2??! Hope you are able to enjoy your trip!!! You deserve to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cuties! A trip to Disney?!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete