Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Better Late Than Never

The last couple of posts have been kinda whiny and heavy...so I thought I'd finally share some pictures of my new 'do!

In July, right before the twins' birthday, I decided to chop my hair. Over 10 inches was cut off, and I donated it to Locks for Love.

Here's some before and after shots...



As of now, it's getting kinda straggly and needs cut again. I'm thinking about adding in some deep red highlights? low lights? for fall...we'll see.

Oh, and since I can't seem to find time to blog anymore, I finally broke down and created a twitter account. If you want to follow me, you can find me here.

Thank you so much for putting up with my complaining....and for some ideas to make things better!

8 comments:

  1. Love the hair! I vote YES for red additions.

    I'm now stalking you on Twitter, please don't mention my blog on there cause that is my real life name/family/friends. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haircut is awesome! I love the cut--very flattering! I love red ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Love* the hair. And red in it would be awesome!!

    I donated my hair about 5 years ago and it was such a good feeling.

    Such a fantastic thing to do!

    You are one hot Momma! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hair and the red highlight idea, that would be so cute. I followed you on Twitter. For some reason I have just been reading there lately and not posting (WifeyBoyd) but I still love it!

    ReplyDelete