Lots of cobwebs around these parts lately.
Posts float around in my head all day long, yet every time I sit down in front of the computer, I can only manage to type out about ten words before a baby cries. At night, while I'm nursing, I'm reading blogs, but it's hard to type comments from my i.pod...I have great intentions of returning to posts during the daylight hours to comment, but they never transpire. So, please know that I'm still reading, and hope to offer support to you soon!
I'm on borrowed time, so I'll update in bullet form...hopefully I can get it all out before I'm needed!
- Big Boy & Pretty Girl are just over 3 months old! I have a 3 month post in the works, but we'll see if it ever is completed.
- Sleep is a becoming a problem again. After sleeping pretty good for about a month and a half, the twins have started to wake up many times a night...I'm surviving on copious amounts of caffeine.
- It sucks that you can have lost all your baby weight, yet NONE of your pre-baby pants fit.
- Pretty Girl loves to coo at anyone or anything. Her little voice is so sweet and she looks at you like she's carrying on a conversation.
- Big Boy rolled over from his belly to his back on Sunday. He hates "tummy time" and if I put him on his tummy, he immediately rolls over to his back now.
- I'm planning a baby shower for my sister with all my "free time".
- Strangers like to ask me, "If I'm sure..." about how old the twins are after I tell them. Yes, I gave birth to them, I'm pretty sure I know how old they are.
- My time nursing Big Boy is quickly coming to an end. He only nurses in the middle of the night now, and last night he nursed at 3am, yet woke up screaming at 4:30am starved and refused the br.east. I gave in and gave him a bottle and he slept until after 8.
- I miss exercise. I've yet to find time to do so.
- M. is a super dad! Last Wednesday night, he sent me off to a Mothers of Twins meeting...knowing that Pretty Girl won't take a bottle. He managed to get all three to bed, allowing me to stay away from home for 3 hours! And he got her to take 2 oz. of EBM from a bottle.
- Medical bills suck.
- Halloween costumes have been selected. Miss O. will be Tink.er.bell and the twins are going to be 2 peas in a pod.