Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Colds

It's been a while since I last posted.

Here at Not The Path I Chose, every household member has been sick. Fortunately, not the flu type of sick, but we have survived coughing, sniffling, and sneezing. The kind of cold that comes in waves, and lasts forever. I started feeling rough last Saturday and I'm today is probably the best I've felt since then. Yuck.

M. brought it home first. He never gets sick, so I knew it was only a matter of time until Miss O and I started needing tissues, too. This lovely virus started with a hacking cough, the kind of cough that you feel in your ribs later. It then progressed to horrible sinus pressure, which of course led to a constant runny nose. Poor Miss O's upper lip is so red and raw from the drip and tissues.

I think the only way I have slept all week is with doses of Ny.quil. And we've gone thru four boxes of Klee.nex. FOUR boxes in a week.

But we're on the mend...I'm thankful for that.

4 comments:

  1. i am glad it is not the flu kind of sickness. get to feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awful. If you've been drinking cough syrup that's got to be giving you a buzz.

    Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my household we were all sick this weekend Hope everyone is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. So YOU'RE the one that gave it to me!

    Hope we all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete