Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

44 Days...

Yup, 44 days. This crazy cycle managed to span two months!

But, just as I was ready to call the doctor again, the old witch finally decided to show. Finally.

So, cycle day 1 for me.

::::::::::::::::::::
I've done enough wallowing in self pity for the last week.
Time to pick myself up, dust myself off, and stand up straight.
It's the first of the month, a fresh start, and I have the holidays to keep my mind off of everything baby related. I had a really good weekend. Thanksgiving was a bust, as always, I'll have to share some stories later.

5 comments:

  1. AF is a double-edged sword, eh? Not pregnant but also the renewed possibilty of pregnancy. Sorry this journey has been so difficult:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait how did I miss that we went through the identical thing at the same time?? WTF?? I had a 42 day cycle, BFN, that finally ended a week ago. Must be something in the water. Sorry you had a BFN but I;m glad your stupid long cycle finally ended!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can muster some more reading, I suggest Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition. Also The Infertility Cure. Read the second one first. You may find things in there to help with your wacky cycles.

    ReplyDelete