I get a whole new look for this place, and it's over a month before I post again.
Something's got to give.
So, here's a quick update to how things are at Not The Path I Chose.
- I just started Week 6 of the Run to Lose class. I'm shocked that I haven't quit yet.
- The twins are busy, busy, busy. I can't take my eyes off them.
- Miss O. has an activity everyday after school Mon. thru Thurs., this makes the weeks fly!
- Halloween is coming up, and for once I have all the kids costumes ready early.
- Both Big Boy & Pretty Girl were tested for speech delays. They both qualified for speech classes, but my insurance won't pay for any until January 1st. Grrr.
- We had professional pictures taken at the end of September. I can't wait for them to come in.
- M. about had a heart attack at the price of said professional pictures.
- I'm getting ready to host a Mystery Host Open House for my Tastefully Simple business, which means I need to really de-clutter the house!
- Corn maze on the calendar for Sunday, can't wait!
Tell me, what's going on with you?