Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Catching Up ~ Bullet Style

It's sad, really.

I get a whole new look for this place, and it's over a month before I post again. 

Something's got to give.

So, here's a quick update to how things are at Not The Path I Chose.

  • I just started Week 6 of the Run to Lose class. I'm shocked that I haven't quit yet.
  • The twins are busy, busy, busy.  I can't take my eyes off them.
  • Miss O. has an activity everyday after school Mon. thru Thurs., this makes the weeks fly!
  • Halloween is coming up, and for once I have all the kids costumes ready early.
  • Both Big Boy & Pretty Girl were tested for speech delays. They both qualified for speech classes, but my insurance won't pay for any until January 1st.  Grrr.
  • We had professional pictures taken at the end of September.  I can't wait for them to come in.
  • M. about had a heart attack at the price of said professional pictures.
  • I'm getting ready to host a Mystery Host Open House for my Tastefully Simple business, which means I need to really de-clutter the house!
  • Corn maze on the calendar for Sunday, can't wait!
That's a quick recap on what's been going on here.  Hopefully, I'll be able to sit down and post a little more often.

Tell me, what's going on with you?




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you! Can;t wait to see some of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to catch up with you! I bet the pictures will look awesome ;-) We are busy here too. E has lots of homework and tests this year in 4th grade, the boys are into everything, I finally took care of my dying summer flowers and replaced them with purple kale and pumpkins and I need to wash my dogs. The days are long but the years are short :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are so worth the money! Hope you guys are having fun at the corn maze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to "see" you again! I feel like it has been ages. I haven't been very good at keeping up with my blog either but trying to be better at it. I feel so boring! But I'll keep at it until I find my voice again. LOVE the new look of the blog, too, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you looked into state services? Early intervention is free here if you meet the 25% delay. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

  6. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete