I'm still around.
Life is crazy.
Life is wonderful.
Here's a quick synopsis of what's going on...
- M. is out of town. He left yesterday and won't be back until SUNDAY.
- This is the longest I've ever been alone with the twins and Miss O...it's no big deal during the day, but doing the bedtime routine by yourself is challenging.
- The twins are already 9 months old. When did that happen?
- I can't find time to sit down and type at the computer. Why? Because the twins are on the move. Crawling. Pulling up. Craziness!
- I got a Ni.ke + for my birthday and a new pair of sneaks...now I just have to find time to use them!
- Teething sucks.
- It will not stop raining here. I think we've had 3 dry days in the last month. I'm seriously losing my mind from the lack of sunshine.
- I've somehow managed to gain 10 pounds over the last 2 months.
- Gaining sucks when you've worked hard to lose 60 pounds, and still have more you want to lose.
- I have a love/hate relationship with my pump.
- My breastfed baby has 2 teeth, while my bottle fed baby has none. NOT fair.
- I've started freelancing back at my former place of employment. It's very sporadic, but is allowing me to keep my foot in the door.
- Sleep is not going well right now, I'm blaming teething, and praying for something to change soon.