Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Status Quo

24 hours in a day are not enough.

At least, not enough to get everything *I* want to get done.

Especially when sleep is at a premium around these parts.

I miss blogging, I miss commenting, I miss YOU!

Someday, hopefully soon, I will find balance and be able to document the craziness that is my life after twins and with a first grader! For once, after reading a blog post in my reader, I'll be able to click over and comment immediately, instead of marking it "unread" so that I can do so later...which I can never find time to do.

All I can do is try...

9 comments:

  1. *hugs* That's right....all you can do is try....and those little ones are certainly more of a priority than we are....as it should be. Enjoy them! I know you do, but seriously don't feel bad about the lack of blogging/commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what you have to do first. And then when you get time, you can blog. Nah, time is of the essence. We all understand, but know we are here in case you need to blog for your sanity. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure 24 hours will never be enough! or at least it feels like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on you, Photogrl. Belated Happy Birthday to Miss O.

    Get down to blogging only when you have time - no need to feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No guilt. We'll be here waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries. I can't find any time to write much of quality...so I don't. Then I feel guilty. Rinse. Repeat. Twins Are Crazy Hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *so* hear you! I swear, if I don't immediately jump over and drop a line, I may as well forget about ever making it back to comment on something! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just amazed you find time to sit at the computer! You are loved no matter if you have time to write or comment at all :) Just a reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Things will calm down soon enough one day. Enjoy those babes!

    ReplyDelete