Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2: The One Where I Give Excuses

I think I'm supposed to post a picture of what I'm wearing today, but it's almost 11pm and I haven't had a chance to do that....

You'll have to take a rain check on that, I'll try to do day 2 and 3 tomorrow.

Sleep is still an issue around here.

Pretty Girl has finally stopped nursing through the night, and will sleep for 5 -6 hours in a row.

Sadly, Big Boy, my good sleeper is not such a good sleeper anymore. He's been SO restless for about 3 weeks now. Tossing, turning, being sound asleep, but as soon as you put him in his crib he wakes right up and starts screaming!

I'm at a loss on what to do...

All I can do is remind myself that this, too, will pass.

Otherwise, we seem to be finally falling into a schedule, all of us as a family. I love how the school year and activities help with that.

Halloween was a ton of fun...hopefully I can get a few pics from that up tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on the sleeping. We seem to be doing better. Still not where I think we should be. Do you have a music/animal soother? I'm thinking a f.isher price aquarium or cloud.b animal that plays music? We use pacifers too. I say that a lot too--this too shall pass. I'm glad you had a fun Halloween and I look forward to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for schedules and I have to tell you that I love this post title. It totally made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete