Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lesson Learned

So, yeah...I should have never let that last post see the light of day.

The twins have not only stopped napping at the same time, AGAIN. They are both waking up in the middle of the night AGAIN. I'm not even going to try and apologize for the lack of commenting and posting in my world...blah, blah, blah...someday I'll get it together again.

I love these kids so much it hurts, but I'm not going to lie, Mommy needs some sleep!

Big Boy is climbing on everything. I can't leave the room without him in a pack n play or bouncer anymore and feel safe. His favorite is the couch, but he's been known to try and scale our entertainment unit, too.

Pretty Girl has become a biter. Mostly of her brother. Often, I don't even know what's happening, until he lets out a ear piercing scream.

Mother of the year, I'm not.

That's what's happening in my world. What's happening with you?

5 comments:

  1. So sorry the littles are not getting along or sleeping better for you! Never fear. You are still Mother of the Year in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things get better soon! I second RaisingMiles...you still get the MOTY award from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been dealing with some sleep issues here as well. Perhaps it is there age. Hope you are able to get some sleep soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooo glad mine haven't started climbing. Soooooo not looking forward to that!

    Don't know what we will do once they can crawl out of the pack n play! :)

    We have our own woes though. Throwing chicken nuggets on the floor, whining (oh dear God, the whining!), and screaming for an hour+ randomly when not wanting to sleep.

    Totally not trying to be condescending... just saying not to feel too bad. This parenting thing is hard! Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure you're doing a great job!

    Sending you sleep wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's amazing how much you can both love and be annoyed by the little people, eh?

    hoping the biting and climbing stop for you soon

    ReplyDelete